Marine Enhancement Centers
Florida's Marine Fisheries Enhancement Initiative (FMFEI) strives to create a network of Marine Enhancement Centers (MECs) across the State. Each MEC has an important role to play in the overall mission and will work together to further the FMFEI. Findings and best practices will be shared across the network to better the FMFEI as a whole. To learn more about a specific MEC and its role in the FMFEI, please click on its link below.
Links to the other Marine Enhancement Centers
Click the name of the Enhancement Center whose page you wish to visit. Pages contain information about each site as well as links to blog posts, forum discussions, and news updates specific to that site.
- Florida Institute of Technology Marine Enhancement Center
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute
- Haulover Park Conservation Enhancement Center
- Hubbs-SeaWorld Research Institute Marine Enhancement Center
- Indian River Marine Enhancement Center
- Mosquito Lagoon Marine Enhancement Center
- Mote Marine Laboratory Marine Enhancement Center
- Pine Island Marine Enhancement Center
- Port Manatee Marine Enhancement Center
- Florida Institute of Technology Vero Beach Marine Enhancement Center